BY Group are an Indigenous owned Construction firm. Collab was engaged to put in place the long-term branding foundations for success and additionally, help manage the ongoing marketing implementation of plans.
For BY Group the challenge was to bring their authenticity to life. Not only their Indigenous heritage, but also in how they meet the expectations of prospective customers. The next part of our challenge was to make social procurement matter and in particular show how using an Indigenous construction firm not only is good for business but also helps close the gap.
With our extensive knowledge of the construction industry we began with a series of workshops with the leaders of the business to co-create the brand strategy and plan.
Social procurement is seen by many as a box ticking exercise
Most firms can present really well on Time, Cost and Quality but not many are genuine on their Indigenous engagement.
The branding strategy was devised to celebrate how BY Group delivers on Time, Cost and Quality with genuine Indigenous engagement.
- A marketing strategy and communications plan was produced to facilitate the goal of developing inbound enquiries
- The HubSpot CMS was used to to develop a new website
- The brand identity was refreshed across web, eDM, advertising, tender documentation and general collateral.
- A brand story video was produced to show case BY Group's genuine Indigenous engagement.
- A social media calendar was produced with a weekly publishing cadence growing followers and engagement.