WE’RE EXPERTS IN MARKETING STRATEGIES FOR FUND
MANAGERS, PLANNERS, BROKERS AND ADVISORS
The way clients seek and interact with financial services providers has changed. Within a highly regulated, and complex industry being customer-centric has never been so important. For those wanting to grow in the post Royal Commission market, and the Covid-19 recessionary environment, we are the right agency for you.
What can you expect from Collab Agency Financial Services Marketing?
We are marketing and sales experts with significant financial services experience, covering financial planning, mortgage broking, banking, funds management and advisory firms. We understand the complex issues and opportunities surrounding the mixed B2B and B2C nature of many financial markets.
At Collab Agency, we offer a wide array of marketing services that we assemble to help your financial services business grow. However, our greatest skill is helping you discover your unique self and your distinctive way to stand out as the trusted solution for your potential clients.
We can help you with your marketing and sales strategies covering:
- Marketing and Sales strategy for financial service firms
- Branding for financial services firms
- Inbound marketing for financial services firms
- Website development for financial services firms
- Marketing automation for financial services firms
- CRM and sales enablement for financial services firms
CLIENTS WE’VE WORKED WITH IN THE
FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY
MARKETING STRATEGIES FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES BUSINESSES
As featured in the Australian Financial Review, post the banking royal commission we identified three main issues that impacted financial services firms. So, what has changed 12 months on? The short answer is not much. In fact these three issues are more important to address in your marketing than ever before.
- Trust & reputation
- Short term pain, long term gain
- Lack of customer centricity
USING INBOUND MARKETING TO REBUILD TRUST IN FINANCIAL SERVICE ADVISORS, PLANNERS & BROKERS
Placing customers at the centre of Financial Services advisory, planning and broker businesses is a non-negotiable post the Financial Services Royal Commission. So how do you re build the trust in your Financial Services business? The Inbound Marketing framework is a great way to commence this journey by:
- Attracting the right customer with content tailored for their needs
- Converting engagement in your content through solutions you provide
- Closing clients with a solution that helps achieve their goals
- Delighting clients by helping beyond the service you provide